PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
This document describes how we collect, use, protect, or otherwise handle your PII.
Information That You Provide
We ask for and may collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Website, or when you use interactive features of the website including but not limited to communicating with us on live chat, participation in webinars, polls, quizzes, calculators/evaluators, or otherwise communicating with us.
- Email address
If we sign an agreement, further information may be collected based on the agreement requirements which may include information like your company address.
In regular course of communication, we may store offered/provided contact information like IM handles.
If you apply for a position with us, we may collect/store your submitted resume and any other additional information you may provide voluntarily or in response to our further queries.
Information That We Collect
When you visit our website, our web server may detect and store information about your system and your location in our web logs. We also use third-party services to collect standard details of visitor behaviour patterns (e.g. number of visitors to various parts of our web page) in a way which does not identify anyone. If you reach out to us, some third-party services may try to relate behavioural information with the information you have provide to provide a better picture of your interactions with us.
We use services that enable us to serve optimized advertising based on your past behaviour on our website. This is possible by tracking usage data and cookies by third-party services that manage the remarketing and behaviour targeting activities. We typically use Google Ads and Facebook custom audience but may use other providers from time to time.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser and may be stored by it depending on its settings. We and our third-party services use “cookies” to collect information as described above. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies, accept only some of them, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected above in the following manner:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding other offers, products and/or services.
- To send you event-related updates, reminders and confirmations.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support.
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us, as well as provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our content and website performance.
- To personalize content and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
For those seeking employment with us, we shall use your PII solely for the purpose of evaluating your fitment and for contacting you in relation to exploring employment with us.
You will receive an email from Career IT & Business Solutions only in response to a prior request for information, expression of interest, or similar outreach. All Career IT & Business Solutions emails will include a link in the footer, where you can select your communication preferences or unsubscribe altogether.
Children's Personal Information
We do not specifically market to children under 13 and thus do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If you have a reason to believe that a child of age less than 13 years has provided PII to us, please contact us as per the information given below and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
Third Party Disclosure
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Fair Information Practices
In line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a
data breach occur:
Within 1 Business Day, we will notify the users via email and site notifications.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement physical, technical, and administrative measures, including:
- Regular scanning of the website for security breaches and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Regular Malware Scanning
- Use of a SSL certificate.
- Providing access to PII only to authorised employees
- Training employees about Privacy legislations of various countries
- Measures to ensure employees privacy responsibilities are implemented
- Ensuring our partners have legally compliant privacy standards